The long awaited automated Mission System is finally out of Alpha and ready for public testing! This update has been a long time coming and we are very proud of all of the hard work our teams have put into this achievement. If you are familiar with our MO here at GGB then you already know we don’t do a lot of talking…. that said let’s get to it.
How It Works
- Verify a summoner by entering a code in the official game client
- Find an active mission in the Mission Archives
- Complete the mission objectives
- Click the “Complete Mission” button on a mission page
- View the mission log to ensure that the completion was recorded properly and check out all your completed missions
- Once you have earned enough Buzz visit the Buzz Store to redeem Buzz for virtual items
We have updates in the works to continue to improve the mission experience, add cool features to the DISCORD bot, bring in a bunch of new items to the Buzz Store, and to launch an entirely new (and as of now unannounced) platform that is really going to push the boundaries of what is possible in this new world of connected/big data esports and gaming.
Thanks to all our members who have been around for the last year helping us get this point! We also want to give a shoutout to the engineers and API team members at RIOT. They have been super supportive, prompt, and intelligent… it’s been a great experience using their platform.